Our team/fans will be entering through the gate at the transportation barn which is due south of the football field off of 2nd street. We have worked it out with the owner of the land east of the stadium to use it as visitor parking. The entrance is on 2nd street, just west of CR 17. When they pull into the lot, they can drive toward the stadium and park as close as possible.
A summary of our Covid protocols and logistics are summarized below:
- Masks: 1. All fans and game day personnel must wear a mask at all times while in the facility and must practice social distancing at all times with anyone that is not a member of their family; 2. All players must wear a mask at all times, except when they are on the field to play. Masks are required at all times by all coaches, players, managers and trainers on the sidelines. Any violation of the mask/social distancing rules will subject fans, players, coaches, managers and trainers to potential removal from the Stadium.
- Admission Process: Mead High School fans will enter from the gate on the south end of the Stadium by the Transportation Barn. Roosevelt High School fans will enter from the northwest side of the Stadium by the concessions stand.
- Concessions: There won’t be any concessions.
- Restrooms: Restrooms will be open and available on-site. While the restrooms located by the concessions stand are only available for the fans on the home side of the field, there are port-o-lets located in all of the seating zones.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing is encouraged for all fans unless they are direct family members. Masks are required of all fans at all times. Refusal to abide by the mask rules could result in fans being removed from the Stadium.
- Maps: Maps reflecting the entry/exit locations and the seating locations are attached.